Outsource Argentina SAS has an open position for a Middle .NET Backend Developer.
The company specializes in software development for large foreign startups; More than 400
highly qualified specialists are working on dozens of interesting projects. Our applications are used by 40 million people around the world! Our projects have repeatedly found their way into the Top AppStore and have been mentioned in TechCrunch, Engadget, Gizmodo.
● Responsibility, desire to learn new things
● Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles
● Knowledge of the capabilities of the C# language and the .NET platform
● Experience in ASP.NET (Web API) development
● Experience with Entity Framework (or other ORMs)
● Proficiency in SQL and ability to build LINQ queries
● Knowledge of HTTP and REST
● Experience with version control systems
● Knowledge and experience with async/await constructs
Will be a plus:
● Experience building projects as part of a team
● Experience in evaluating/estimating development tasks
● Knowledge and understanding of design patterns and software development principles
● Experience with CI/CD tools
● .NET Core development experience
For our customers, we do a full development cycle - from requirements analysis to market entry. We have already assembled a team of more than 400 highly qualified specialists and continue to grow.
The task of an analyst in our company is to thoroughly understand the customer’s request, think through possible options for its implementation, clarify and agree on all the details of the solution, and translate it into the language of screen wireframes and technical specifications understandable to the development team.
● Highly competitive salaries that follow your knowledge and experience
● Ability to work remotely if you are in touch during working hours and work 40 hours a
● Well-established processes and lack of bureaucracy
● Subsidizing professional learning courses and English
● Friendly colleagues, caring bosses, ideal offices and the best corporate parties
Want to Join
The Outsource Team?
Complete the form, attach your CV and tell us about yourself, in as much detail as you can, we value your enthusiasm and desire to grow with our team.