Outsource Argentina SAS is looking for a Business Analyst for software development projects.
We develop mobile and web applications for the latest technology start-ups and
large IT companies, predominantly in the US. We have dozens of interesting and diverse
● A set of software solutions for a large insurance company with hundreds of screens and
a truckload of business logic;
● Music platform with a next-generation recommendation approach;
● A companion app for a home fitness machine that can replace an entire gym;
● Applications for spa centers and cruise lines;
● A video player that plays literally anything and anywhere;
●Loyalty program for a well-known manufacturer of energy drinks;
● Luxury video service with subscription content;
● Low-code app platform for trade shows and microlearning.
For our customers, we do a full development cycle - from requirements analysis to market entry. We have already assembled a team of more than 400 highly qualified specialists and continue to grow.
The task of an analyst in our company is to thoroughly understand the customer’s request, think through possible options for its implementation, clarify and agree on all the details of the solution, and translate it into the language of screen wireframes and technical specifications understandable to the development team.
What you will do as a
BA at Outsource Argentina:
● Participate in negotiations with customers, ask questions and clarify requirements.
● Think over and draw (most often in Figma) wireframes of the future application.
● Assign tasks to the design team and guide the process of turning wireframes into the
● Record project requirements and agreements in the form of commercial proposals,
specifications, and task descriptions in Jira or other task trackers.
● Report to the customer on the progress of the project - discuss issues that have arisen,
clarify requirements, conduct demos of wireframes, designs, and the regular software
● Relentlessly answer the team's questions related to the requirements, logic, and
expected results of the application.
● Keep the project documentation up to date - do not forget to include new corner cases,
changes and improvements in it.
You are a great fit if you:
● Are able to understand the problem and generate options for its solution.
● Don’t stop at “more or less clear”, but get to the bottom of the matter and to crystal
● Know English very well: you can freely and effectively convey information both orally and
● Understand the basics of UX and the basic principles of building user interfaces.
● Are proficient in writing and maintaining documentation.
● Are attentive and responsible, take initiative where appropriate, and work well in a team.
It will be a plus if you...
● Already worked in an IT team: engaged in analysis, technical writing, technical support
or software testing.
● Are familiar with software development processes (waterfall, scrum) and the main tools
used to support development.
● Are proficient in business analysis techniques, business process description notations.
● Know the basics of databases, SQL.
● Highly competitive salaries that follow your knowledge and experience
● Ability to work remotely if you are in touch during working hours and work 40 hours a
● Well-established processes and lack of bureaucracy.
● Subsidizing specialized courses and English.
● Friendly colleagues, caring bosses, ideal offices and the best corporate parties.
Want to Join
The Outsource Team?
Complete the form, attach your CV and tell us about yourself, in as much detail as you can, we value your enthusiasm and desire to grow with our team.