A. About Outsource Argentina
Categories of Personal Information and Specific Pieces of Personal Information we collect from you: We collect, and may collect in the future, the following categories of Personal Information from consumers for commercial and/or business purposes under the Florida Consumer Privacy Act.
- Identifiers and registration contact information: such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number, account name, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other similar identifiers.
- Customer records information: such as name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, bank account number, credit or debit card number, other financial information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under Florida or federal law: such as age, gender.
- Commercial information: such as delivery information and records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies and transactions made with us.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: device information and device identifiers, browsing type and language, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement, and data connection and use, such as information you download.
- Geolocation data: such as city, state, zip code, etc. related to your IP address.
- Inferences on your preferences and characteristics
- Other information, such as any other information you choose to provide us directly in relation to the use of our services, surveys we send you, customer information such as questions and other messages that you send us directly through online forms, chats, email, phone, or post, summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with customer service.
The Privacy Shield Framework was a data protection agreement between the European Union and the United States that was designed to facilitate the transfer of personal data between the two regions while protecting the privacy rights of individuals. It was developed to replace the previous Safe Harbor agreement, which was invalidated by the European Court of Justice in 2015.
Under the Privacy Shield Framework, companies that wish to transfer personal data from the EU to the US were required to self-certify to the US Department of Commerce that they complied with a set of data protection principles. These principles included notice, choice, accountability for onward transfer, security, data integrity, and purpose limitation.
Outsource Argentina has certified its compliance with the Privacy Shield Framework and has committed to resolving any complaints about its collection or use of personal information. If you have any inquiries or complaints regarding Outsource Argentina Privacy Shield policy, you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (305) 921-4013. Additionally, Outsource Argentina has committed to cooperating with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU.
- Fulfilling the purpose for which the personal information was provided.
- Providing information, products, and/or services that the consumer requests from Outsource Argentina LLC.
- Communicating and responding to requests and inquiries from consumers.
- Operating the business and providing products and services to clients.
- Following up with consumers after delivering products and/or services.
- Providing consumers with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning Outsource Argentina LLC products and/or services.
- Administering and improving the functionality of the Site and its technical and functional management.
- Analyzing, developing, and improving the use and performance of the Site.
- Modifying, enhancing, or improving services and/or provision of such services to clients.
- Protecting the rights, property of Outsource Argentina LLC, our clients, or others.
- Carrying out obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any agreement entered between Outsource Argentina LLC and our clients or other contractual third-party.
- Testing, research, analysis, and product and services development.
- Managing the security of our Site.
- Complying with applicable law and regulations to operate the business.
- Responding to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- Using personal information as described to the consumer when collecting the consumer’s personal information.
During the past 12 months we have disclosed the categories of Personal Information about you listed above to our affiliates, group companies, and service providers for our business and commercial purposes. We have not, however, sold your Personal Information to third parties and shall not sell your Personal Information to third parties
- Your consent: if you have given your consent for the processing of your Personal Data for a specific purpose.
- Performance of a contract: if processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or taking steps prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal obligation: if we have a legal obligation to process your Personal Data, for example, when responding to a public or governmental authority, courts, or regulators, as required by applicable law.
- Legitimate interest: if we have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Data, such as when it is not required by law but it clearly benefits you.